Latest Horizon Group Properties Inc. Stories
NORTON SHORES, Mich., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Horizon Group Properties, Inc. (Pink Sheets: HGPI), announced today that it has sold minority interests in the entities that own five of its outlet centers to Bright Horizons of South Florida, LLC ("Bright Horizons"). The centers subject to the transaction are located in Burlington, Washington, El Paso, Texas, Fremont, Indiana, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania and Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Bright Horizons acquired a 22.5% interest in the entities...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.