Latest Hospice Compassus Stories
First Program of Its Kind in Area Expands Access to Quality Palliative Care for Patients SHOW LOW, Ariz., June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center announced today its partnership with industry leading, community-based hospice provider, Hospice Compassus, to launch Compassus Palliative Care. This consultative palliative care program is unique to the area, providing customized plans of care for Summit Healthcare patients with serious illnesses. The...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.