Latest Hospital pharmacy Stories
Advanced high density storage and retrieval system now offers secured storage for controlled substances within the hospital pharmacy Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 21, 2012 Swisslog, a leading provider of automated materials transport and medication management solutions for hospitals, today announced the availability of its drug storage and retrieval machine, BoxPicker, with an optional vault to securely store narcotics. BoxPicker is an alternative to vertical carousels, offering secure...
The complaint filed in King County Superior Court (case number 10-2-37108-7) against PHACTS, LLC and its co-founders Thomas and May McCarthy has been dismissed. Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 04, 2011 The complaint filed in King County Superior Court (case number 10-2-37108-7) against PHACTS, LLC and its co-founders Thomas and May McCarthy has been dismissed. Neither May McCarthy, Thomas McCarthy, nor PHACTS paid any money to Talyst or any other party in connection with the litigation or the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.