Latest HOT Stories
NETANYA, Israel, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cellcom Israel Ltd. (NYSE: CEL) (TASE: CEL) (hereinafter: the "Company") announced that its Board of Directors has resolved that the Company shall enter the field of television services over the internet (known as Over the Top TV, or OTT TV). Nir Sztern, the Company's Chief Executive Officer, said: "the Company will enter a new line of business offering OTT TV services. Entering a new and penetrated market will require...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.