Latest Hotspot Stories
Industry organization Cloud Security Alliance reveals that experts see insecure WiFi as among the top threats to their organizations´ security. San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 05, 2012 The Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), a leading industry organization comprised of security industry practitioners, corporations and associations, shared its first-annual “Top Threats to Mobile Computing” report today, which includes the results of a survey issued to more than 200 enterprise...
Wi-Fi, a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance, is not a technical term; however, the Alliance has used the term to describe only a narrow range of connectivity technologies including wireless local are network as well as PAN, LAN, and WAN. "IEEE 802.11", the technical term, has been used interchangeably with Wi-Fi even though Wi-Fi has become a superset of IEEE 802.11 over the past few years. It is used by over 700 million people and there are over 750,000 hotspots and around 800 million new Wi-Fi...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.