Latest House of Bonaparte Stories
A London publisher said a romance novella authored by French military leader Napoleon Bonaparte will be released for the first time in English. Publisher Gallic said Clisson et Eug©nie, which was published in French last year, was written by Napolean in the late 18th century when he was 26 and was among his possessions when he died at age 51 in exile on St. Helena, The Daily Telegraph reported Friday. The publisher said the novella will be released in English this October with an essay...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.