Houston Reference Libraries
Michael Foale is a British-American astrophysicist and a NASA astronaut. He was born, with dual citizenship, Colin Michael Foale on January 6, 1957 in Louth, England to an English father and an American mother. He was brought up in Cambridge and attended The King's School in Canterbury. He then continued his education at Queens' College in Cambridge, where he was a member of the Air Training...
Symbol: THTE Group: Dicot Family: Ranunculaceae Duration: Perennial Growth Habit: Forb/herb Native Status: L48 N Distribution: County distributions for the following U.S. states are available at PLANTS:TX Classification: Kingdom Plantae – Plants Subkingdom Tracheobionta – Vascular plants Superdivision ...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.