Latest HPI Research School Stories
POTSDAM, Germany, July 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hasso Plattner Institute (HPI) has officially announced that it will be awarding grants for its international Research School to ten young scientists. Beginning in the coming winter semester, the junior researchers will reinforce the team of the Potsdam Research School, which currently consists of 24 members. Suitable candidates who are working towards their PhD or who already hold a doctorate are invited to submit their...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.