Latest HRA Administration Technology Stories
Until now, four problems, none of them related to the HRA itself, prevented employers and employees from fully benefiting from HRAs. (PRWEB) December 18, 2012 Zane Benefits, the leader in Defined Contribution and Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) solutions for business health benefits, today published information regarding why all businesses don't use HRAs. Today, HRAs powering standalone defined contribution plans (DCP) are a solution for millions of small employers unable to afford...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.