Latest Human migration Stories
New website and blog offer articles, tip sheets, resources on immigrant life, money remittances, and other services for loved ones in the Philippines. Oakland, CA (PRWEB) April 28, 2013 Sterling HSA is pleased to announce the launch of its revamped website for the Sterling Regalo Program at Regalo.SterlingHSA.com. The new website provides an overview of the program, details on setting up Gift of Health and Gift of Learning accounts, along with a schedule of interest rates and fees, customer...
Employment and health problems rather than the xenophobia in their new country, are the biggest reasons that migrants feel less happy than average, a new study says. The British Sociological Association's annual conference in London heard today that economic factors such as unemployment and low income, and their own health problems were the most powerful causes of a lowered wellbeing. Professor Andreas Hadjar and Susanne Backes analysed data from the European Social Survey on 32,000...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.
More Images (3 images) »