Latest Human rights in the United Arab Emirates Stories
The UAE Ministry of Economy (MoE) and the Dubai Department of Economic Development have signed today (Thursday, July 3, 2008) a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) requiring their cooperation in trade protection and the planning, development, and unification of procedures related to trade control. The MoU is intended to enhance commercial market regulation and create a competitive environment that both protects society and develops the national economy.The Memorandum was signed at the...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.