Latest HUMIRA Stories
- Orphan Drug Designation program provides orphan status to medications intended for the safe and effective treatment, diagnosis or prevention of rare diseases NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., May 15,
-- Results of the VISUAL-I study show HUMIRA meets primary endpoint of prolonging time to treatment failure in patients with non?infectious intermediate, posterior, or panuveitis NORTH CHICAGO,
- 22 abstracts further evaluate the safety, efficacy of HUMIRA in psoriatic arthritis and moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis and investigational use of HUMIRA for the treatment of moderate
CRANBURY, N.J., Feb.
- HS is a painful, chronic inflammatory skin disease that impacts approximately 1 percent of the adult population worldwide with no approved treatment options available,, AMSTERDAM,
-- Polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) occurs in approximately 25 percent of all JIA patients NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., Oct.
-- HUMIRA is now indicated to treat pediatric patients 6 years of age and older with moderately to severely active Crohn's disease who have had an inadequate response to corticosteroids or immunomodulators
Improved Efficacy and Lower List Price than the Anti-TNFs Will Be the Key Drivers for Prescribing of Emerging Therapies, According to Findings from Decision Resources Group BURLINGTON, Mass.,
- Currently no approved treatment options available for patients living with HS, a skin disease which impacts approximately 1 percent of the adult population worldwide1,2 COPENHAGEN, Denmark,
NORTH CHICAGO, Ill., May 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) announced today that the U.S.
- Stoppage; cessation (of labor).
- A standing still or idling (of mills, factories, etc.).