Latest Hunt For Mechanisms Of Hypnosis Stories
Alan McStravick for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online From the Greek word hypnos, meaning “sleep”, Hypnotherapists are trained in utilizing exercises necessary in bringing about a sense of deep relaxation and an altered state of consciousness. Once in this state, a patient is typically responsive to an idea or image but the therapist isn´t in control of the patient´s mind or free will. By undergoing hypnosis, the patient can learn how to master their own states of...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.