Latest Hussein Abdel Ghani Stories
CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptian police detained Al Jazeera television's Cairo bureau chief on accusations of spreading "false" information during his coverage of the Sinai bombings, Egypt's Interior Ministry said on Thursday. An Interior Ministry spokesman said Hussein Abdel Ghani had been taken in for questioning after reporting an explosion in the eastern Egyptian province of Sharkia on Wednesday, a report the ministry said was false and spread confusion. "He said there were incidents...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.