Latest Hydrogen vehicle Stories
Michael Harper for redOrbit.com — Your Universe Online The case for electric cars has just received some additional help, thanks to a partnership between 3 major auto makers. Daimler, Ford and Renault-Nissan have all agreed to develop a fuel cell together in order to bring more zero-emission automobiles to the world´s highways by 2017. All told, these 3 companies say they plan to build 100,000 cars powered by a new hydrogen-based fuel cell. According to Thomas Weber, the head...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.