Latest Hydrogen vehicle Stories
April Flowers for redOrbit.com - Your Universe Online According to a new study from the University of Delaware and Delaware Technical Community College (DTCC) by 2030 renewable energy could fully power a large electric grid 99.9 percent of the time at costs comparable to today's electricity expenses. The research team found that a well-designed system of wind power, solar power, and storage in batteries and fuel cells would keep costs low while nearly exceeding electricity...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.