Latest Hydroxycarbamide Stories
Treatment for sickle cell disease has largely focused on managing pain and acute complications, but current research, including several projects at Texas Children’s Hematology Center, is now aimed at developing more efficient and progressive forms of treatment that could potentially benefit patients around the world. "Traditionally, treatment for sickle cell disease has been palliative, and there have not been a lot of options to prevent long term complications," said Dr. Alex George,...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.