Latest hyperglycemia Stories
Mild glucose intolerance in pregnancy may be an early identifier of women who are at increased risk of heart disease in the future, according to a new Canadian study.
Older diabetic patients who take antipsychotic medications appear to have an increased risk of hospitalization for hyperglycemia (elevated blood glucose level), especially soon after beginning treatment, according to a new report.
Preliminary Data Demonstrates Reduction of HbA1c Levels With Doses an Order of Magnitude Lower than the Dose Used in the Current Phase 3 Trial. BETHESDA, Md., June 24 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Spherix Incorporated (Nasdaq CM: SPEX), an innovator in biotechnology for diabetes therapy, and a provider of technical and regulatory consulting services to food, supplement, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, today announced positive preliminary results from a Phase 2 clinical trial of its...
Kid Delegates Meet Elected Officials, Testify at Senate Hearing, and Urge Legislators To Request Fund Research WASHINGTON, June 23 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More than 150 children and teenagers throughout the U.S. with type 1 diabetes are in Washington, D.C.
- SYNCHRONY Study Published in The Lancet Supports Cardio-Protective Potential of Aleglitazar - NUTLEY, N.J., June 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Roche today announced it will start Phase III clinical investigations for aleglitazar, its innovative PPAR co-agonist R1439 which is uniquely designed to reduce cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in high risk patients with type 2 diabetes.
- A1C and FBG Results for Patients 65 and Under Treated with Lantus and NPH were Similar - NEW ORLEANS, June 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sanofi-aventis U.S.
RIDGEFIELD, Conn., June 6 /PRNewswire/ -- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced its pipeline of oral antidiabetic compounds, establishing itself in the type 2 diabetes therapeutic area.
Two-year study presented at the American Diabetes Association's 69th Scientific Sessions shows investigational product comparable to standard insulin therapy in pulmonary function tests NEW ORLEANS, June 6 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- AFRESA(R) (insulin human [rDNA origin]) Inhalation Powder is a well-tolerated, ultra rapid acting insulin with changes in pulmonary function tests comparable to usual antidiabetic treatment, according to data presented today at the American Diabetes Association's...
Agreement to Distribute MEC HbA1c Test To Provide Physicians in U.S.
HOUSTON, May 14 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Diabetes experts today issued new recommendations for the treatment of prediabetes, a condition affecting 57 million Americans, at the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) 18th Annual Meeting & Clinical Congress.
- One of the side scenes of the stage in a theater, or the space included between the side scenes.
- The outside stock exchange, or “curb market,” of Paris.
- A flute or groove on the blade of a sword.
- A section of stage scenery placed in a wing of a theatre.