hypothyroidism Reference Libraries
The English Setter is a hunting breed, originally bred nearly 400 years ago to point upland game birds. Its endurance and athleticism make it proficient for hunting. The English Setter is a cross between the Springer Spaniel, Water Spaniel and Spanish Pointer. The English Setter stands 24 to 27 inches tall and weighs 60 to 80 pounds. The coat of the breed is flat, feathered, and long. It is...
The Bullmastiff, a cross between the Old English Bulldog and the English Mastiff is a powerful breed. It was originally bred in the 1800s to tackle poachers, and its size is a reflection of that. The Bullmastiff is generally 24 to 27 inches tall and weighs 100 to 140 pounds. Its coat should be a single, pure color, generally fawn or red. The muzzle of the breed is black with dark markings...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.