Latest I'm Ready Stories
The Bahamian songstress' evolving style showcased in latest love ballad NASSAU, The Bahamas, Feb. 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The worldwide premiere of the much-anticipated release of Angelique Sabrina's music video, "I'm Ready", will coincide with the celebration of love on Valentine's Day, February 14. The video, shot in the Bahamian hit-maker's beautiful hometown of Nassau, captures the many facets of love and relationships that speak to Angelique's generation. "I'm Ready" follows...
By Steve Ginsburg WESTMINSTER, Maryland (Reuters) - Baltimore Ravens running back Jamal Lewis says he learned to appreciate the value of everyday life during his time in prison. Lewis, the fifth overall pick in the 2000 draft, is ready to resume his football career after spending four months in a Florida prison on drugs charges and another two at an Atlanta halfway house. "I missed a lot of things while I was there, just driving a car, eating good food," he told reporters on Tuesday....
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.