Latest IAI Kfir Stories
NEWPORT NEWS, Va., Nov. 30, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- ATAC (Airborne Tactical Advantage Company), has surpassed the 20,000 flight hours milestone training U.S. Military forces. The U.S. leader in outsourced tactical airborne services for 16 years, ATAC provides tactical air services for the U.S. Navy, Marines, and Air Force across a wide variety of threat replication and tactical aircraft training requirements. ATAC was recently awarded a $43 million follow-on contract from the Navy. (Photo:...
TWENTY-NINE PALMS MARINE EXPEDITIONARY FIELD, Calif., June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- US Marine Joint Terminal Attack Controllers (JTACs) cleared a flight of civilian A-4 Skyhawks to drop inert, practice ordnance on a USMC target range on May 27th. JTACs controlled the pilots and A-4 Skyhawks of Airborne Tactical Advantage, Co., known as ATAC, the US Navy's tactical aircraft training provider. ATAC, the US industry leader in DoD airborne tactical services, is the first civilian company cleared to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.