Latest Ian Nichols Stories
A Florida judge has tossed charges against a man who refused orders from police to remove his custom-made Batman mask. The judge dismissed the two misdemeanor charges against Walsh Ian Nichols and ordered Tampa, Fla., police to return his Batman cowl, The Tampa Tribune reported Tuesday. Nichols had been charged with wearing a mask in public after he was arrested while eating sushi outside of a club in Tampa's Tbor City neighborhood. A police sergeant had allegedly encountered him weeks...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.