Latest IBM Corporation Stories
IBM marketing and strategy executive to lead Kognitio Worldwide Marketing and Business Development Operations Chicago (PRWEB) December 31, 2011 In-memory analytics pioneer Kognitio today named Michael Hiskey the new Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, bringing a wealth of strategic and marketing expertise to the company. As the VP, Marketing and Business Development, Mr. Hiskey will be responsible for messaging, strategy, marketing operations and business development on a...
Following a successful sponsorship of the 2011 Diva Toolbox Conference for Women, IBM Corporation is continuing its global support of women in business as a 2012 Sponsor for the Diva Toolbox to further their commitment of educating women in business to leverage technology solutions for business success. Boston, MA (PRWEB) December 21, 2011 IBM Corporation Announced as 2012 Diva Toolbox Sponsor supporting Women in Business Janet Powers, Chief Executive Diva, Diva Toolbox, LLC today announced...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.