Latest IBM Mexico Stories
ARMONK, N.Y. and MEXICO CITY, July 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that PLM, a Latin American healthcare sciences publisher, launched a library of mobile apps to deliver medical information on conditions such as cancer and heart disease. Healthcare providers using a mobile device can now access the most up-to-date information to deliver better patient care. http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnvar/20140724/130225 Mobile device usage among medical professionals is...
Streamlines business operations in real time for more than 3,000 clients using IBM's Cloud platform MEXICO CITY, May 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ClickBalance, an online Business Management company based in Mexico, and IBM (NYSE: IBM) announced today that ClickBalance has achieved an average business growth of up to 40 percent using to SoftLayer's high-value cloud infrastructure. ClickBalance is running a proprietary business management system delivering online business processes and...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.