Latest Ice cream Stories
In special course, students are asked to do what would be unthinkable in a traditional science course: eat the results of their experiments What does lemon pan sauce chicken have to do with biochemistry and molecular biology? If you ask the students in Joseph Provost's class at Minnesota State University Moorhead, they'll tell you that successful execution of the dish requires the Maillard reaction, a chemical process that's responsible for the flavors and colors in a variety of food,...
Nestle takes advantage of technology used to study avalanches to improve their ice cream Ice cream creators have plenty of varying factors to consider when they concoct their frozen treats. The dairy desserts are incredible susceptible to temperature, not only during the creation stage, but also as its being transported, stored, and even eaten. They only have full control over temperature in their factories. Once a carton of ice cream leaves the factory at ideal, frosty temperatures, a...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.