Latest Ice storm Stories
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
-- Company meteorologists continue to monitor storm's potential impact across the Carolinas CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy has 3,700 personnel responding to an ice storm that hit the Carolinas Friday.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., March 7, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK) is moving additional crews to the hardest hit areas as ice and high winds roll through its Carolinas service territory.
StructureMEDIC is currently providing water damage remediation and repair services to homeowners in the city who experienced frozen and burst pipes and subsequent water damage as a result of the
RALEIGH, N.C., Feb.
- Preparing for multi-day outages in some areas CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
-- Storm still active in certain Duke Energy regions CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
- Extra crews arrive from the company's Midwest and Florida areas CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
- Company meteorologists monitoring storm's path and potential impact CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
- To befool; deceive; balk; jilt.
- An illusion; a trick; a cheat.