Latest ICL Stories
TEL AVIV, Israel, March 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- - Offer is for C$.50 per share for the 84% of Allana that ICL does not own, and will be paid by
TEL AVIV, Israel, March 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ICL (NYSE and TASE: ICL)- ICL, a global manufacturer of products that fulfill essential needs in the agriculture, processed
TEL AVIV, Israel and AMSTERDAM, January 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- - At inauguration event, Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte congratulates ICL on
TEL AVIV, Israel, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- - Program promotes balanced fertilization by Ethiopian farmers using potassium fertilizers to
- Purchase of ICL's former joint venture partner, Vale's, and Prayon's shares of Fosbrasil strengthens ICL's Performance Products' position in the global market for purified phosphoric acid while expanding
- ICL's Performance Products segment to sell its Germany-based Rhenoflex footwear business as part of ICL's strategy to focus on its core businesses in agriculture, food and engineered materials -
TEL AVIV, Israel, December 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ICL Industrial Products ("ICL IP"), a segment of ICL (NYSE and TASE: ICL), a global manufacturer of products based on
Person-centered, trauma-informed and integrated treatment programs now available in all communities to help underserved New Yorkers re-imagine their futures and get better NEW YORK,
- ICL's Performance Products segment to divest its Germany-based APW business as part of ICL's strategy to focus on its core businesses in agriculture, food and engineered materials -
- ICL shares to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") under the symbol "ICL" TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept.
- The act of burning, scorching, or heating to dryness; the state or being thus heated or dried.
- In medicine, cauterization.