Latest ICL Stories
TEL AVIV, Israel, January 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- - Program promotes balanced fertilization by Ethiopian farmers using potassium fertilizers to
- Purchase of ICL's former joint venture partner, Vale's, and Prayon's shares of Fosbrasil strengthens ICL's Performance Products' position in the global market for purified phosphoric acid while expanding
- ICL's Performance Products segment to sell its Germany-based Rhenoflex footwear business as part of ICL's strategy to focus on its core businesses in agriculture, food and engineered materials -
TEL AVIV, Israel, December 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ICL Industrial Products ("ICL IP"), a segment of ICL (NYSE and TASE: ICL), a global manufacturer of products based on
Person-centered, trauma-informed and integrated treatment programs now available in all communities to help underserved New Yorkers re-imagine their futures and get better NEW YORK,
- ICL's Performance Products segment to divest its Germany-based APW business as part of ICL's strategy to focus on its core businesses in agriculture, food and engineered materials -
- ICL shares to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") under the symbol "ICL" TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept.
- Israel Chemicals ("ICL") ordinary shares to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") TEL AVIV, Israel, Sept.
TEL AVIV, Israel and BATON ROUGE, La., Aug.
TEL AVIV, Israel, August 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Further to section 9.17 of ICL (TASE: ICL) the Board of Directors' Report for the second quarter of 2014, regarding the
- A volcanic mudflow.