Latest ID Quantique SA Stories
OEM relationship expands IDQÃ¢s capabilities and Certes NetworksÃ¢ reach into European Markets Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) October 05, 2011 Certes Networks, the leader in multi-layer encryption solutions for high performance networks, announced today that it has signed an OEM agreement with ID Quantique SA, a Geneva based leader in conventional and quantum encryption technologies. ID Quantique (IDQ) will bring Certes NetworksÃ¢ technology to market as the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.