Latest IEEE 802.11 Stories
Litepoint IQFlex Wireless LAN (WLAN) test consignment services available from Test Equipment Connection. (PRWEB) July 07, 2012 Litepoint IQFlex Wireless LAN (WLAN) test consignment services are now available from Test Equipment Connection. “Litepoint IQFlex units are currently being sourced for redeployment in our inventory and consignment pool,” said President and COO Mike Novello. The IQflex provides essential WLAN and Bluetooth testing for numerous devices including:...
Wi-Fi, a trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance, is not a technical term; however, the Alliance has used the term to describe only a narrow range of connectivity technologies including wireless local are network as well as PAN, LAN, and WAN. "IEEE 802.11", the technical term, has been used interchangeably with Wi-Fi even though Wi-Fi has become a superset of IEEE 802.11 over the past few years. It is used by over 700 million people and there are over 750,000 hotspots and around 800 million new Wi-Fi...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.