Latest IEEE 802 Stories
L-com has begun positioning itself to support distributed antenna system (DAS) technology with four new HyperLink-brand DAS antennas. The new antennas allow installers to provide excellent coverage over a wide area and are priced fit into any DAS installation budget. North Andover, MA (PRWEB) June 03, 2013 L-com, Inc., a designer and manufacturer of wired and wireless connectivity products, has released four new HyperLink® brand distributed antenna system (DAS) antennas, paving the way...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.