Latest IlliniCare Stories
Workshop on Improving Lives Through Payer/Provider Collaboration AUSTIN, Texas, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cenpatico is pleased to announce that Michelle Thomas, Clinical Director, will co-present with Thresholds' Mark Furlong, VP of Clinical Operations, at this year's National Conference in Washington, D.C., May 5-7. Cenpatico, with its sister health plan, IlliniCare, partnered with Thresholds to develop and implement a pilot program that focused on improving the lives of super...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.