Latest IlliniCare Stories
Workshop on Improving Lives Through Payer/Provider Collaboration AUSTIN, Texas, May 5, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Cenpatico is pleased to announce that Michelle Thomas, Clinical Director, will co-present with Thresholds' Mark Furlong, VP of Clinical Operations, at this year's National Conference in Washington, D.C., May 5-7. Cenpatico, with its sister health plan, IlliniCare, partnered with Thresholds to develop and implement a pilot program that focused on improving the lives of super...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.