Latest Illumina Stories
Reportbuyer.com just published a new market research report: US Personalized Cancer Genome Sequencing Market. London (PRWEB) October 10, 2013 The US personalized cancer Genome Sequencing market is primarily classified into Targeted Genome Sequencing and Whole-Genome Sequencing. Our report entitled “US Personalized Cancer Genome Sequencing Market” takes into account the Whole-Genome Sequencing services, which is one of the most attractive sectors due to its inherent capability of high...
Illumina has the most prevalent model of sequencer in a worldwide survey of labs performing sequencing, according to a recent Kalorama Information survey. The healthcare market research publisher said Illumina’s MiSeq is the most popular individual sequencer model, though Life Technologies’ systems of all models are still the most commonly found in labs overall. New York, NY (PRWEB) September 16, 2013 Illumina has the most prevalent model of sequencer in a worldwide survey of labs...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.