Latest IMAGEM Stories
The Dutch organization Imagem Music Group says it is acquiring the rights to the songs and musicals of Rodgers and Hammerstein. Imagem describes itself as the music publishing investment fund of ABP, the Netherlands-based world's third largest pension fund, and CP Masters BV, one of Europe's leading independent music publishers. The pact Imagem announced Tuesday that it signed also includes the rights to all works owned by The Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization, such as the popular stage...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.