Latest Imaging3 Inc. Stories
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California rules in favor of Imaging3, Inc. Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) July 17, 2013 The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California entered an order on July 9, 2013 confirming the plan of reorganization of Imaging 3, Inc. a publicly traded company. Imagining 3 is the manufacturer of 3D imaging device. Brian L. Davidoff, Jeffrey A Krieger and Claire E. Shin of Greenberg Glusker in Los Angeles...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.