Latest Imaging3 Inc. Stories
The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California rules in favor of Imaging3, Inc. Los Angeles, California (PRWEB) July 17, 2013 The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California entered an order on July 9, 2013 confirming the plan of reorganization of Imaging 3, Inc. a publicly traded company. Imagining 3 is the manufacturer of 3D imaging device. Brian L. Davidoff, Jeffrey A Krieger and Claire E. Shin of Greenberg Glusker in Los Angeles...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.