Latest immunization Stories
Scientific Technologies Corporation (STC) releases its 2012 Public Health Annual Report. Find out what happened on the STC events and technology front in 2012 and what's coming up in 2013. Tucson, AZ (PRWEB) April 18, 2013 This year, Scientific Technologies Corporation (STC) celebrates 25 years of successful business and reflects on some of last year´s achievements, present goals and future prospects in its Public Health Annual Report. The report —released earlier this month...
In Africa, issues of vaccine supply, financing, and sustainability require urgent attention if the Millennium Development Goals are to be achieved, according to African experts writing in this week's PLOS Medicine. Shingai Machingaidze, Charles Wiysonge, and Gregory Hussey from the University of Cape Town in South Africa commend African countries for their progress in immunization programs but infectious disease outbreaks, for example, polio and measles outbreaks, as well as high vaccine...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.