Latest Immunoglobulin light chain Stories
CAMBRIDGE, England, September 29, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- - Mice Lacking Endogenous Antibody Polypeptides Offer Powerful New Tool for Antibody Fragment Development Crescendo Biologics Limited (Crescendo) today announces it has established a colony of engineered mice completely devoid of endogenous antibody polypeptides. The proprietary 'triple knockout' mice are believed to be unique and have the immunoglobulin heavy chain (IgH), kappa light chain and lambda light chain loci all...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.