Latest Income statement Stories
- Slowdown in global farm economy leads to lower sales and earnings. - Well-rounded business lineup supports performance. - Results aided by solid execution and cost management.
Revenue Growth Significantly Exceeds Guidance BEIJING, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Jumei International Holding Limited (NYSE: JMEI) ("Jumei" or the "Company"), China's leading online retailer
BEIJING, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN; "Borun" or the "Company"), a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China, today announced its
BEIJING, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China Fruits Corporation (OTC: CHFR) ("China Fruits" or "the Company"), a distributor and producer of fresh tangerine and other fresh fruits in the People's Republic
-- Posted revenue of $22.2 million for the first quarter of 2015 -- NEW YORK, May 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Global Sources
- FULL YEAR OPERATING REVENUE GROWTH OF 13.9% WITH BRISTOW VALUE ADDED AND CASH FLOW IMPROVEMENT YEAR OVER YEAR, IN SPITE OF U.S.
Revenue Up 22.4% Year-over-year to $22.3 Million, Meeting Guidance BEIJING, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- China Distance Education Holdings Limited (NYSE: DL) ("CDEL", or the "Company"), a leading
RICHMOND, Va., May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- HIGHLIGHTSFiscal Year 2015Diluted earnings per share of $4.06Segment operating income of $167 million, down $8 millionImproved
HOUSTON, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Harvest Natural Resources, Inc.
(In thousands except per share amounts) COPPELL, Texas, May 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Costar Technologies, Inc.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.