Latest Income Stories
New Bookings up 33%, Revenue up 17%, and Operating Income up 31% from 2013 THE WOODLANDS, Texas, Feb.
- 4Q2014 EPS of $0.63 more than doubled $0.31 of EPS in 4Q2013 excluding the litigation charge HONOLULU, Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Matson, Inc.
Q2-2015 Highlights -- Revenues of $2,483,815, an increase of 5%, or $122,898 compared to revenues of $2,360,917 in the second quarter of fiscal 2014.
COLUMBIA, Md., Feb.
- Diluted EPS for the 2014 fourth quarter was $0.08 vs. $0.22 for the 2013 fourth quarter BUFFALO, N.Y., Feb.
- Adjusted EPS Increased to $0.16; GAAP EPS Break-Even in Fourth Quarter 2014 - HAYWARD, Calif., Feb.
- Fourth Quarter Revenues of $346 million, Up 20% Year-over-year SILVER SPRING, Md. and RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., Feb.
- Record 2014 net income of $678.5 million, or $5.07 per share, an increase of 11% from 2013. HOUSTON, Feb.
-- Full year sales increased 5 percent, outpacing market NOVI, Mich., Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
Adjusted Continuing Operations Quarterly EPS of $0.63 CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb.
- A person who stands up for something, as contrasted to a bystander who remains inactive.
- One of the upright handlebars on a traditional Inuit sled.