Latest Indonesian National Armed Forces Stories
JAKARTA (Reuters) - Indonesian police have arrested 12 people in connection with the killing of two American teachers in the remote Papua province more than three years ago, a top policeman said on Thursday. Ties between Indonesia and the United States were strained after the 2002 incident in which gunmen shot at a convoy carrying teachers from a school run by PT Freeport Indonesia, a unit of U.S.-based Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc, which operates mines in the Papuan...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.