Latest IndUS Pharmaceuticals Stories
IndUS will develop and commercialize APS intellectual property to treat oral mucositis, a significant unmet medical need for cancer patients. Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) June 10, 2013 Applied Protein Sciences (APS), a privately held biotech company founded in 2007 in Mountain View, CA, announces that it has been acquired by IndUS Pharmaceuticals (IndUS), a privately held Boston based pharmaceutical company. The acquisition gives IndUS the ability to extend its pipeline to include preclinical...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.