Latest Industrial minerals Stories
SANTIAGO, Chile, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Li3 Energy, Inc., (OTCQB: LIEG) ("Li3", "Li3 Energy" or the "Company"), a US-listed and South America based global exploration company in the lithium and minerals sector, today announced that its CFO, Luis Santillana, will be presenting at the 6(th) Lithium Supply & Markets Conference at the InterContinental in Montreal, QB, Canada. The Company will present at 11:30am ET on Wednesday, May 21, 2014. Luis Santillana will discuss the...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.