Latest InEnTec Create New Company Stories
InEnTec LLC and Lakeside Energy LLC today announce a new partnership to facilitate construction of commercial scale Plasma Enhanced Melter (PEM(TM)) gasification facilities that will convert hazardous waste and chemical residuals into useful chemical products. Under the terms of the agreement, Lakeside Energy will provide all project equity and working capital requirements for InEnTec Chemical LLC, a newly formed entity, to build its business. Lakeside Energy is providing the equity to...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.