Latest Infinity Sun Stories
Infinity Sun Experts to Share Revolutionary Business Ideas at the Smart Tan Indoor Tanning Expo Beverly Hills, CA (PRWEB) October 21, 2010 In today's world of ever-increasing choice, the savvy consumer favors environments that will serve all their tanning needs in one place. Whether the consumer is a devout UV tanner, self-proclaimed sunless tanner (booth or airbrush) or a dabbler in both UV and sunless methods, the one thing they have in common is the desire to achieve a healthy and glowing...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.