Influenza treatment Reference Libraries
The common cold is a viral disease of the upper respiratory system, caused primarily by rhinoviruses and coronaviruses. Symptoms usually include a cough, sore throat, runny nose, and a fever. There is no known treatment to shorten the duration of the virus yet the cold normally dissipates after 7 to 10 days. It is the most common infectious disease in humans who on average are infected two to...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.