Latest Infrared filter Stories
BOSTON, Nov. 09, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following was released today by the legal offices of Toriseva Law and Karon & Dalimonte LLP: An article published by the American Medical Association Archives of Internal Medicine on November 7, 2010 (http://archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/reprint/2010.323v1.pdf) suggests that while the G2 filter may have been approved by the FDA, there was no clinical data provided prior to approval. Editor's note: Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) filters are...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.