Latest Inrad Optics Inc. Stories
NORTHVALE, N.J., May 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Inrad Optics, Inc. (OTCBB: INRD) has reported its consolidated financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2014. Revenue for the three months ended March 31, 2014 was $1.9 million, down 38.1% from $3.1 million in the first quarter last year as the Company experienced a decrease in shipments in the defense and university & national labs markets. Increased shipments in laser systems and process control & metrology...
NORTHVALE, N.J., April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Inrad Optics, Inc. (the "Company") (OTC Bulletin Board: INRD) has released its consolidated financial results for the year ended December 31, 2013. Net sales for the fourth quarter of 2013 were $ 2.7 million compared to $2.8 million and $3.4 million for the fourth quarter of 2012 and 2011, respectively. For the twelve months ended December 31, 2013, net sales were $11.2 million, down 1.5% from $11.4 million, last year, and 14.7% from...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.