Latest Inspire USA Foundation Stories
New Facebook App Will Help Inform and Empower Bystanders Of Cyberbullying To Take Action San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 12, 2012 The Inspire USA Foundation, the non-profit organization behind the youth mental health site ReachOut.com, with the support of the ESA Foundation, today launched the National “Don´t Just Stand By” Teen Facebook App Developer Competition during the Reaching Teens on the Digital Streets panel at SXSW. This competition calls on teens 13-17 to create...
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 31 /PRNewswire/ -- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), working in collaboration with the Ad Council and the Inspire USA Foundation, announced today the launch of a national public service announcement campaign designed to reduce the incidence of suicide and suicide attempts among teens in the United States. To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/adcouncil/43256/...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.