Latest Institute for Clinical Research Stories
Clinical program focused on reversing type 1 diabetes symptoms in patients diagnosed within six months of trial initiation EDGEWATER, N.J. and SAN DIEGO, Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DiaVacs, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company focused on developing cell-based therapy for treatment of type 1 diabetes, and Profil(® )Institute for Clinical Research, Inc., an early phase clinical research organization focused on diabetes and obesity, announced today a strategic collaboration...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.