Latest Institute for Science and International Security Stories
- Pro Forma Operating Income Driven by $46 Million in Partner Payments CARLSBAD, Calif., May 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CARLSBAD, Calif., April 30, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Senator Black: "I am an enemy of ISIS" ASHBURN, Va., April 2, 2015 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A statement from State Senator Richard Black regarding ISIS: "On March 30th, 2015,
Including Phone Call Answered by Member of ISIS; U.S.
- Isis Outperforms 2014 Projections for Pro Forma Net Operating Loss and Year-end Cash CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 24, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIS) announced today positive results from a Phase 1 study with ISIS-PKK(Rx).
CARLSBAD, Calif., Feb. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CHICAGO, Jan. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The struggle against ISIS is the latest in what seems like a never-ending war on terror that has cost trillions of dollars and thousands of lives.
WASHINGTON, Dec. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- A number of leading Senators and national security experts criticized U.S.
- To say in too many words; to express verbosely.
- To express in too many words: sometimes used reflexively.
- The leading idea or a repeated phrase, as of a song or ballad; the refrain; burden.