Latest Integrated Environmental Technologies Ltd. Stories
Integrated Environmental Technologies, LTD, a company that produces and sells hypochlorous acid and anti-oxidizing alkaline solutions for use in cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting applications, granted Interlinked an exclusive interview during FSXinterlinked Investment Conference recently at Fort Lauderdale. (PRWEB) September 03, 2013 At the recent FSXinterlinked Investment Conference, held at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, International Environmental Technologies'...
Integrated Environmental Technologies, Ltd. (OTCBB: "IEVM") announced today that it has received its product registration for EcaFlo(R) Anolyte from the United States Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA"). This registration process has been completed in order to make important marketing and efficacy claims about the Company's EcaFlo(R) Anolyte product and its ability to be used as a high-level (hospital) disinfection/antimicrobial product. Additionally, other business models are now allowed...
- A Roman unit of weight, 1⁄1728 of a pound.
- A weight of four grains used in weighing gold and precious stones; a carat.
- In anatomy, a formation suggesting a husk or pod.
- The lowest unit in the Roman coinage, the twenty-fourth part of a solidus.
- A coin of base silver of the Gothic and Lombard kings of Italy.