Latest Integrated Environmental Technologies Ltd. Stories
Integrated Environmental Technologies, LTD, a company that produces and sells hypochlorous acid and anti-oxidizing alkaline solutions for use in cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting applications, granted Interlinked an exclusive interview during FSXinterlinked Investment Conference recently at Fort Lauderdale. (PRWEB) September 03, 2013 At the recent FSXinterlinked Investment Conference, held at the Ritz Carlton in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, International Environmental Technologies'...
Integrated Environmental Technologies, Ltd. (OTCBB: "IEVM") announced today that it has received its product registration for EcaFlo(R) Anolyte from the United States Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA"). This registration process has been completed in order to make important marketing and efficacy claims about the Company's EcaFlo(R) Anolyte product and its ability to be used as a high-level (hospital) disinfection/antimicrobial product. Additionally, other business models are now allowed...
- A murmuring sound; a rushing or whistling sound, like that of the wind; a deep sigh.
- A gentle breeze; a waft; a breath.
- Any rumor that engages general attention.
- A cant or whining mode of speaking, especially in preaching or praying; the chant or recitative characteristic of the old Presbyterians in Scotland.
- To make a rushing, whistling, or sighing sound; emit a hollow murmur; murmur or sigh like the wind.
- To breathe in or as in sleep.
- To utter in a whining or monotonous tone.